Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Arm & Butt Workout!!!


Here’s something you’ll love to learn. This arm workout is easy to follow and doesn’t take much time. I use 2 pound weights as I think it’s enough for me to handle. Arm exercise will give you strong muscles and tone your upper-body.
On VSX this is the sexiest workout. I love the straight punch and triple jab. It’s fun and my three year old son likes to do it too. I’m not good with push-ups, so I think it's better to pick the workout that suits you. The 2nd, Zumba toning, it’s fun and easy.


I’m not happy with my butt so I try to find exercises to strengthening and tightening my butt, hips and thighs. From the VSX work out for butt, I like leg raise because you can do it anywhere in the house, even in the washroom. Just lean on the counter and raise your leg up. Remember do what you can do, pick your favorite one and enjoy doing it.



0 comments:

Post a Comment