Pages

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Last Minute Holiday Gift Idea from M A C

M A C
PRIMPED OUT : HOLIDAY LIPS & BRUSH KITS

Bag: Lavish Coral



I decided to give myself a Christmas gift as I couldn’t resist this chic style leopard print from M A C. I’d like to introduce you to MAC’s lavish coral bag. I love it and I’m sure any girl who likes makeup will love it too. This cute leopard print comes with Lipstick in Shy Girl Creamsheen (top seller), Glass in Kiss me softly and Lip Pencil in Boldly Bare. I was looking for nude lipstick to match with my tan skin and it’s really hard to find one.  Mostly the color really washes out. This coral nude looks good on yellow undertone like me. Nude lips, should match best with strong eye makeup like smokyeyes.

 

 I researched makeup brushes and found M A C has good quality brushes.  Of course I don’t miss the chance when M A C comes out with Perfectly Plush Brush kit: Essential. I chose this set because it comes with foundation brush; the brushes are small and good for traveling. Also good for someone looking for starter brush kits. 


Deliver professional results with
190 Foundation Brush
129 Powder/Blush Brush
275 Medium Angled Shading Brush
266 Small Angle Brush and
226 Small Tapered Blending Brush. All you need to perfect your holiday look.
Hurry to grab these amazing holiday gifts and so much more at M A C store before December 24th, after that they will pack them away. Fill your season with glamour.



0 comments:

Post a Comment